Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please see Autotrader advert https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202105122545090

Granny and 32a lead included. New MOT as of this week.

I'm quite attached to the car and believe it to be a future classic which is unlikely to depreciate, more so than the Ampera which looks somewhat less unique. Hence in no particular rush to sell so please no low ball offers, but anyone is more than welcome to view with no obligation. I've taken £500 off my asking which is more than would be required to allow a future owner to tidy up some very minor imperfections.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Great little car, and really cool to see one with Chevrolet badges.

Was the main dealer servicing done at Chevrolet or Vauxhall, out of curiosity? I’d imagine this would draw some puzzled looks at a Chevy dealer (are they even still selling cars over here?)

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,714 Posts
Great little car, and really cool to see one with Chevrolet badges.

Was the main dealer servicing done at Chevrolet or Vauxhall, out of curiosity? I’d imagine this would draw some puzzled looks at a Chevy dealer (are they even still selling cars over here?)
Chevrolet pulled out of the UK market a few years back and as far as servicing is concerned the Volt & Ampera had different servicing schedules. The Volt is yearly or 7,500 miles whereas the Ampera was 2 years or 20,000 miles. As far as warranty work was concerned I think it was down to how nice your authorised Ampera dealership was, some had no problem whilst others would not touch them (or service them).

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes indeed in the time I had it, the servicing was carried out by a Vauxhall dealer in Manchester. Chevrolet customer services told me they would make arrangements for warranty work if need be - though luckily none were required in the years I owned the car.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now sold. Have to say I've never been emotional selling a car before but I'm going to miss this one. Will have to keep up with the Ampera owners on here to keep my spirits up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts