Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we do this for many years and pls welcome to visit our factory

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
EV product
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is Arron from Khons technology in EV charging business for about 6 years. We Khons has many stable customer from all over the world ,such as Europe ,American, Poland ,and so on.and we get highly think of our products and service from our customers .

Our product include Type 1 - J1772 Plug & Socket / Inlet,Type 2 - 62196-2 male Plugs & female Socket,portable EV charger,Wall mount charging station and so on

Our advantages:

1.We have certificated by UL ,CE ,TUV, with high quality reasonable price.

2.We could customised products based on your need, also could OEM for big customer;

3.We have new design of the appearance,more beautiful than before;

4.The new portable 16A/32A charger,Apply to variety of electric vehicle:succeed in testing on Tesla, Nissan leaf ,BMW i3,Smart ,etc;

5.We had a very strong after-sales team ,and any problem if you meet, we could deal with it at first and still solve it.

Anyway, any doubt pls contact me directly and I will try my best to answer you

BY the way ,we are going to exhibit in the EcarTec Fair of 2017。This exhibition will be held in New Munich Trade Fair Center in Germany from Oct 17th to 19th.our booth number is: Hall C2 120-4

Looking forward to your kindly reply ,hope we could start cooperation from this email

Yours

Arron Ren

Foreign Trade Clerk

CHENGDU KHONS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD

“Your Home Electric Safety Speicalists”

SunDynasty Room 1-2-909,27 South Renmin Rd 4 Block Chengdu,Sichuan Province,China

Email:[email protected]

Phoe/Whatapp:+861511403858

Website:Chengdu Khons Technology Co., Ltd. - ev charging plug&socket,EV connector & accessory

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
"Arron"

Please can you update your profile with your commercial details, as is required by the rules of this forum.

Also, your website is not working.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts