1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Zoe Devotee
9,129 Posts
Ugly Twizy with doors.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think it's cute. And a lot cheaper than the Twizy. I hope Citroen do well with this.

·
Registered
297 Posts
In my opinion, they should had gone for an actual car, with the same 50-70 mile range, small battery, 4 seats and a 70mph speed limit, while trying to keep it all under £10k.
That yes, would be a great entry EV, specially for those who have 2+ cars at home and can use the dinosaur juice one for the longer trips.

The question is, as soon as it becomes a "car", I assume that you need a whole lot of more security features which would make it pricier, but i still think it should be easily done under 10k?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can see why Citroen has chosen their route to this car because nobody else has, it's fun affordable, and great option for local transport. I hope they bring it to the UK as this would be a wonderful option for me personally as my round trip to work is only 7 miles so this ticks my boxes and I imagine the ride would be fun and quirky with other drivers smiling as they give way to you...

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
In my opinion, they should had gone for an actual car, with the same 50-70 mile range, small battery, 4 seats and a 70mph speed limit, while trying to keep it all under £10k.
That yes, would be a great entry EV, specially for those who have 2+ cars at home and can use the dinosaur juice one for the longer trips.

The question is, as soon as it becomes a "car", I assume that you need a whole lot of more security features which would make it pricier, but i still think it should be easily done under 10k?
Basically they should just bring back the electric Saxo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts