Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Out of interest what is the nominal voltage and total Ah capacity on the battery pack?
Do you know if it's feasible to upgrade them to lithium with the addition of a new charger?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I still have plenty of spares for these, although good motors are getting hard to come by, as are cells. I have some new brush sets in stock. The dodgy pack temp sender is a part I supply on an exchange basis. I have a number of customers who still use these on a regular basis, and one customer has three used for film camera tracking work. Two of them have no body work above the waist line and loads of mounting points on alloy scaffold tube to mount camera kit on.
These vehicles still have a life. My own Multispace ( i morphed a van running gear into a new multispace body shell) has been waiting for a lithium pack, and now I need spare cells so lithium pack will release the nicads to use a spares.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Its the same physical box / part number as the rear one.
The watering points are for the separate sections opf the pack, rear , left side centre pack, right side centre pack, front upper front lower.
The Top front box also has the Pack temperature sensor in it. If that fails, (They do) then Citroens solution is about £2.5k for a new 4 cell pack. or you get and exchange sensor from me for about £35.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts