Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Just joined the forum as we intend to buy a full electric soon

I see the new C4e has just been been announced 30/6/20, same drive train as the rest of the group.

May have to check it out against the DS e tense..

Looks like I've got a bit of reading to do here... :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
As a former C4 Coupe owner I have mixed feelings about the new C4, sure it still loaded with tech and quirky but the new citroën's driving style became too bland and comfy. Seriously the old C4 was a blast to drive.
Now from the inside of the C4 looks really neat, but the outside... I dunno, the head and rear lights are too busy.
But just as the e208, you need to see the car in real life to know how it looks :) and I'm really stoked about the amount of different EV's available these days <3

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not wild about SUVs, but the eC4 is interesting. Having seen the e2008, it's not really an SUV. The Citroen will be similar presumably. I prefer the shape of eC4 to the e2008 and Mokka.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Without hydropneumatic suspension what does Citroën have to offer compared to other car companies?

·
Registered
2017 Golf GTE
2,325 Posts
Without hydropneumatic suspension what does Citroën have to offer compared to other car companies?
Styling and good seats according to my straw poll of comments on this forum.

Never owned one myself.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think the trademark quirkiness of Citroën has gone: booooo!
However, the DS sub-brand will carry on the legacy, to a degree: hoorayyyy!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Those headlights are quirky enough, they look like the earlobes of a tribesman who hangs enormous bits of metal off them.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Citroens remain some of the better looking car in the euro box market

the C3 is a great looking car and although the cactus isn’t everyone’s cuppa, I think it’s a great looking car!

The C5 also looks great too!

the latest range of pugs have leap frogged the Citroens in design though but I think they will maintain their approach for slightly outlandish cars

JJ

·
Registered
387 Posts

I shouldn't be, but I am still amazed how kW and kWh are misused all over the place. Apparently this car has a 50kW battery, a 100KW motor and can be rapid charged at up to 100kW.

On a positive note, an intriguing design even if it has been a bit SUVified. It's good that I can hardly keep up with all the new EV models being announced/released anymore. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts