Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Possibly

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last 12 years or so I have had all of my new cars detailed, at some significant cost, paint treatment added, two bucket wash, microfibre mitt, wheel woollies, dryer etc.

I have occasionally used Williams Waterless Wash and Wax Carnuaba on a clean car.

I collected my car from the dealer today and had been washed by them, oops, my greatest fear. When I got it home there was residue from bird poo, water beading stains and tar spots on the door panels and the glossy wheel arches still showing signs of dirt.

So I thought I'd give the Williams a go, using one microfibre cloth for the application, using quarters of the cloth for each panel and then another clean one until the whole of the car was treated. A separate microfibre cloth was using to polish it, again using quarters at a time.

All of the bird poo came away, the tar lifted off, water stains gone, glossy panels clean with no marking.

I'm a cynic, but this stuff is good and will continue to use it on my car, but probably plan to use the pressure washer just to do an initial clean.

Anyone else happy with this type of product?

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,612 Posts
I've had my current car ceramic coated but previously I would soak the car with the pressure washer to allow any dirt to soften. Then pressure wash with water, followed by snow foam, leave to do it's work, high-pressure rinse and then a hand wash with wax. Final rinse to finish off and a quick blast to dry it off.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I've had that stuff years

It's great in the winter

Quick and simple, only took me 20 mins to clean my big car other week that was covered in rubbish

Comes up looking amazing

You can jet wash before if you choose

Personally I use it say monthly then one every few months I'll wash the car properly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts