Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I encountered a bug today with the climate display screen. I had the 'now playing' information up on the central display, and wanted to raise the temperature a notch. So I tapped the red arrow on the centre console a couple of times expecting the climate overlay 'strip' to appear at the bottom ofthe screen. It did, but it was blank... No climate information. I tapped the 'climate' button to show the climate control screen. It had the touch control buttons down the right and left sides but that was it... The rest of the screen was blank. The climate control was working fine, and the centre console buttons were having an effect (fan speed, auto on/off etc) but nothing on the display. Like the other infotainment bugs, powering off the car and back on after a couple of minutes resolved the problem. Anyone else seen this?

Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, I had that! Didn't clear after the time-honoured technique of switching it off and switching it on again, but did after it was left switched off for half an hour.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PeterChowney said:
Yes, I had that! Didn't clear after the time-honoured technique of switching it off and switching it on again, but did after it was left switched off for half an hour.
I've never had it again after my initial post last year. Which of course now means I will get it tomorrow. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts