Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

641 - 648 of 648 Posts

·
Zoe Devotee
7,538 Posts
Two reports as the first was wiped from memory when Renault dealer fixed a connectivity issue. I took a photo of the trip report just before handing the car over as a precaution.
First report started with 100% battery and 0 miles. Went to dealer and had done 161.4 miles before the technician drove it a short distance into the garage.
Second report started with 0 miles and the remaining charge in the battery after the technician had driven the car out of the garage. Continued driving for another 71.9 miles. With 9 miles remaining on the GOM I started charging the battery which indicated 4% remaining.

From 100% to 4% I drove 161.4+71.9 = 233.3 miles. This mileage was done over a period of 11 days. The battery was not charged during this time. 28kWh + 12kWh + 1.5kWh remaining gives 41.5kWh.

Again we can only take your word on it. As most 41kwh owners will testify that accessing more than 39kwh appears to be a struggle. Adding 2 trips together isn't really in the spirit of the 100mile club or the 200mile club, just saying, you've done it once I'm sure you'll do it again. Until then I'll wait with interest.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I hereby submit my application for membership to the 100 club. I bought my Zoe in October and having got 80 miles range for most of the time since, I though 100 was impossible. It turns out, all you have to do is wait for warm weather.

Attachments

·
evezy referral code d6540
792 Posts
I hereby submit my application for membership to the 100 club. I bought my Zoe in October and having got 80 miles range for most of the time since, I though 100 was impossible. It turns out, all you have to do is wait for warm weather.
You’re going to need a photo of the trip report if you want the approval of @Sandy as I’ve found out :) Fair enough really. I’m planning a second attempt ;)

·
Zoe Devotee
7,538 Posts
You’re going to need a photo of the trip report if you want the approval of @Sandy as I’ve found out :) Fair enough really. I’m planning a second attempt ;)

Someone has to adjudicate fairly. ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Must try harder :LOL: we did 114 with 11 miles left :p

·
Zoe Devotee
7,538 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
I refer you to my post https://www.speakev.com/threads/club-100.9138/post-357926 from page 27. :p

Can't get over 80miles now though, post BMS, that run was pre-BMS with 8% deg. Car reports now its got 8% deg (lies) and 80miles is the limit.
So your Zoe actually wont go further than 80 miles then, still not sure if ours has had the BMS update or not, keep meaning to have a dig about in CANZE but other things keep getting in the way :rolleyes: last time I looked our SOH was 99%

·
Zoe Devotee
7,538 Posts
So your Zoe actually wont go further than 80 miles then, still not sure if ours has had the BMS update or not, keep meaning to have a dig about in CANZE but other things keep getting in the way :rolleyes: last time I looked our SOH was 99%

Yup thats post BMS, at the time of the great BMS heist I asked anyone who had had the update to provide certain info. No one was forthcoming so i eventually bit the bullet and got it done.. I soon found out why no one posted to my requests, now i'm in the same boat as they are, only i don't stick with the lie that its an improvement, its just been a way for RCI to get out of honouring warranty claims.

641 - 648 of 648 Posts
About this Discussion
647 Replies
69 Participants
Sandy
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing