Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
You should take the challenge and see what you can get from a full battery. Try and beat my record of 262 miles (419km). You would have to maintain your 9.8kWh per 100km for the entire 41kWh of battery to achieve it.

·
Registered
15,824 Posts
I think my starting point might have been a little higher than my finishing point.

On an unrelated note, what’s the record for the highest ZOE? Asking for a friend...

·
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
So @cah197 it’s starting to get warmer. What mpkWh is your ZE50 doing? Hoping to get mine mid to late May, so should be doing some range tests in June and July. What do you reckon, 300+ ?

·
Zoe Devotee
8,939 Posts
So @cah197 it’s starting to get warmer. What mpkWh is your ZE50 doing? Hoping to get mine mid to late May, so should be doing some range tests in June and July. What do you reckon, 300+ ?
If its drivetrain is so much improved over earlier models then 300 should be a skoosh.

Reactions: E7EV

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well done, how did you manage to use over 39kwh, no one else seems to use more than this.

Can you show a dash picture too that confirms your claim of a single charge.... I'd expect to see near flat battery showing and a mirror of your trip screen on the small trip on dash.
what was the ambient temperature?

·
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Reactions: paulBzoe

·
Zoe Devotee
8,939 Posts
My Zoe is all cross country and motorway driving. must test it at weekend. slower pace
Keep your speed below 40mph on a warm day and 6mpkWh will be doable. Normal driving your more likely to see 4-4.5mpkWh average.

·
Registered
15,824 Posts
So I went to pick up a piano today. The route was pretty hilly and I wasn’t going that slow.

I left the AC on for the way out, but turned it off coming back. The AC sucks quite a bit of range on longer journeys.

Got back with zero %SoC and 7 km on the GOM. Supports the theory that there’s at least 1 kWh of reserve when you get to zero SoC.

So on average the AC is using 4.5 kWh of range per charge. Which is quite a lot.

Range is at 242 miles on a pretty demanding journey. I’m not going to try it at a lower average speed - I have better things to do. But 300 miles is surely possible.

Attachments

·
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
So I went to pick up a piano today. The route was pretty hilly and I wasn’t going that slow.

I left the AC on for the way out, but turned it off coming back. The AC sucks quite a bit of range on longer journeys.
View attachment 131458
View attachment 131459

Got back with zero %SoC and 7 km on the GOM. Supports the theory that there’s at least 1 kWh of reserve when you get to zero SoC.

So on average the AC is using 4.5 kWh of range per charge. Which is quite a lot.

Range is at 242 miles on a pretty demanding journey. I’m not going to try it at a lower average speed - I have better things to do. But 300 miles is surely possible.
Well done. You got 50kW out of the battery.

·
Zoe Devotee
8,939 Posts

View attachment 131458
View attachment 131459

Do you get better range turning off the dash back lighting?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts