Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Tesla Model Y LR '72 & Nissan Leaf 24 '64
2,165 Posts
Very nice colour, and SE still looks great and kids are always happy with new toys. ;)

What's your plan with your Leaf?

Though does SE have heated seats + steering? The Leaf Tenka you have certain have those, and it's must-have for my wife now. MG4 SR is the one I'd recommend my parents get, they also love heated seats. Personally, I'd like them do SR Trophy.

Those LFP battery, if occasional use, what's the recommendation on SoC? They can be charged to 100% regularly, but if only used during weekends, are they recommended to be kept at 100% or 50%?

· Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@wyx087 The LEAF will go to my wife and her old car will go as it's a banger now.
The SE has niether heated seats or steering wheel. To be honest as its fabric seats I don't think they need heating. But I do miss the heated wheel, after this mornings drive into work!

In my opinon the whole only charge to 80% thing needs forgetting as it stems from old tech cars like the leaf that didn't have the moden BMS and heated & cooled batteries. Any manufacture that mentions it now are probably just arse covering.
It is a topic with much discussion, such as this post.

· Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a few observations so far -
The car doen't have Driver Attention Alert
AC charging is 7kw (some have reported 11kW)
No bump in the seat, as has been reported by some.
Adaptive Cruise Control is great, works well.
Lane Keep Assist (LKA) with Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) - this is annoying at first and I am tempted to turn it off, but I am going to try to live with it, as it is a safety feature and I am slowly getting used to it.
The app works smoothly and quickly! I'm looking at you NissanConnect :(
I haven't checked for undertray bump or oil leak yet.
Driving experience is excellent apart from the octagonal steering wheel. That's taking some getting used to.

· Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
6,543 Posts
Just a few observations so far -
The car doen't have Driver Attention Alert
AC charging is 7kw (some have reported 11kW)
No bump in the seat, as has been reported by some.
Adaptive Cruise Control is great, works well.
Lane Keep Assist (LKA) with Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) - this is annoying at first and I am tempted to turn it off, but I am going to try to live with it, as it is a safety feature and I am slowly getting used to it.
The app works smoothly and quickly! I'm looking at you NissanConnect :(
I haven't checked for undertray bump or oil leak yet.
Driving experience is excellent apart from the octagonal steering wheel. That's taking some getting used to.
I hear that the higher spec Trophy models have started appearing without the driver attention module on the steering column.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts