Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I have a 72v system taken from a working vehicle. It is suited to a smaller vehicle (small hatchback or something like an old mini?).

It includes everything but batteries. You'll also likely need an adapter and coupler but I do have the originals and the gearbox if required.

Batteries can be sourced from indra.co.uk - happy to swap the charger for a brusa NLG513 if purchasing a higher voltage battery pack. I believe the controller will support up to 36 LiFePO4 cells - 120v.

I have absolutely everything required to convert a car but the batteries. Add 72v of lead (£1,200ish) or lithium (100ah~£3,000), a small car and more or less ready to go.

Contents:

-HPEVS AC31 motor - approx 120ftlbs to 2000rpm and 36hp.

-Adaptor plate and coupler to fit daihatsu move. I believe this also fits daewoo/chevy matiz and some opel/vauxhall gearboxes.

-Gearbox (if required)

-Motor mounts if required

-Curtis 1238 AC controller - 550amp, includes aluminium heatsink, about 3 inches thick.

-Brake pressure transducer (for controlling regen)

-Accelerator pedal (with built in signal box

-Delta q 12amp 72v charger

-Main contactor

-Pack fuse - 400 amp

-Heater (ceramic) and contactor

-Vacuum pump

-Vacuum switch

-Various HV cables, lots of terminal covers etc

-All LV ev related looms (and connectors!)

-Dash pinnacle (kept it as was quite smart! Shows SOC, rpm etc

I think that's all of it. Will post pictures tomorrow.

Happy to deliver in UK or ship overseas. Collection from Upton on Severn, Worcestershire is fine. Viewings welcome.

Asking £2,500

Cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could but ut may be slightly slow as the new mini is a slightly heavy car

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just taken a look at the up! specs...

930kg which is suprisingly heavy. I'd probably consider a bigger motor for the up depending on your performance goals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts