Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help from the collective here please.
Perhaps some of you have seen my first post/introduction and are aware that I am picking my first ever EV this Wednesday.
When I bought the car, 2017 Renault Zoe R90 41kWh Signature Auto I was "sold" R90 car....However, when the paperwork from RCI showed up in my mailbox in the lease agreement is clearly stated that the car is R110. As you can imagine I've called the dealer right away but no luck. The salesman wasn't sure because "The sales Manager is posting the Ads" 馃槀馃槀馃槀
Don't get me wrong, if this is the case I will be delighted but no one at the dealership knows the correct answer. I asked them to "Call a friend or take 50/50" and they still don't know :mad:

This is why I am asking you lot, I am sure someone knows how to find out.

Thank you

Registered
Hi
i,m no expert but from what i know the diffrance is the r90 is a older spec motor which is 68kw output power wise and the r110 is a newer onw with a output off 80kw power so a more power full motor all the rest is the same.

Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
If you drove the one you are getting it won't matter. The R110 has the split folding rear seat the R90 doesn't. The R110 is more sorted in the suspension but it's a bit more sensible to drive. The R90 is slightly more perky at lower speeds. The R110 is more perky at higher speeds. The R110 has a heater that seems to work properly and the R90 is variable on whether it does or not.

Everything else is similar.

I'd check the reg plate and see what it comes out as on autotrader and a few of the other car reg checking sites.

Was it bought from a Renault dealer?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Tomorrow is a collection day, just one more sleep 馃ぃ

Yes the car is from Renault dealer, but according to My Renault account info after I input the VIN it is definitely R90.

Registered
2016 Nissan LEAF SL
Did the R110 Even exist in 2017? I Thought it came a year later.

Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
If it didn't exist until 2018 how have RCI managed to get it so wrong?!

First R90s were registered December 2016 as I had one. They didn't seem to be around for long before the R110 appeared. It's all a mush. Think the R110 demo car I drove was an 18 or 68 plate but I can't remember for sure.

Registered
2017 Renault Zoe R90 Signature Nav
The R110 has the split folding rear seat the R90 doesn't.
Incorrect, we have a late 2018 registered R110, no split folding rear seat, I believe it may be MY19 Zoes that have that.

Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
Incorrect, we have a late 2018 registered R110, no split folding rear seat, I believe it may be MY19 Zoes that have that.
Oh. I'm fairly certain the demo one I borrowed did have the split seat. It must have been a 68 plate to be an early MY19 car perhaps? I remember it was grey and had no reversing camera so it was a low spec one.

Could have imagined it as I've driven about 4 different EVs since then!

Registered
My 66 ZE22 was listed on the warranty checker as a ZE40 R110...

Registered
2016 Nissan LEAF SL
Likewise I have seen later Q90 and R90 Models with the split rear seating.

I Think you are likely correct about it being a later model year design, rather than anything to do with different motor options.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Quick update:
Collected the car today and is 100% R90. The dealer called the RCI and after some discussion the error was sorted.
So now I know for sure 馃ぃ
The sticker on the door said the same, so no two ways about it.
Very happy with the car and honestly even after only 120 miles I am 99.99% sure (just in case) that I will never go back to conventional car. The silence, the smoothes, the ambiance inside the car...absolutely brilliant. Oh...I have to mention the sound system....for such a small "box" the BOSE system sounds incredible, I have to say that it is almost in par with my latest Audi S6 and this statement says a lot.
Thanks for everybody that responded to the posting. You are great bunch. Thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts