Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know how to stop that annoying 'sharing with renault connected services' message that comes up on the r-link screen (ZE20 2013) every time the rlink starts up. - by pressing 'yes' telling it your ok with sharing data with them that should be it , shouldnt it and the message go away? - why do they have to keep checking every bleeding time?
maybe i am missing a setting or something?

·
Co-author of CanZE. Q210 nov 2013
4,563 Posts
You're not missing a setting. However, if you just ignore it, it will just go away.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,084 Posts
ya - still annoying tho. how many times do they want you to confirm it! , once should be enough!
Every time the car is started because Renault don't know who is driving the car. ;)

Or you can click the don't agree button and you'll not be shown the message. Only downside is you'll use your "connected" services, which generally is no loss.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Every time the car is started because Renault don't know who is driving the car. ;)

Or you can click the don't agree button and you'll not be shown the message. Only downside is you'll use your "connected" services, which generally is no loss.
oh right , really I didnt know that if you choose dont agree it dont ask any more... I must say though when it does work, (more times not) , I do like the start precon through the android app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts