Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since about Sunday 16th September, I'm having an odd issue with the nissan connect service: the car doesn't respond to requests for an update on its latest charge level

Everything else works, ie
- the distance and efficiency records and ratings are regularly updating
- the charge level updates at the end of an overnight (timer) charge

It's annoying because if I use public chargers, I like to check if everything is still working by requesting the latest charge level every 10 minutes or so.

I should mention I've checked this from the nissan website, the offcial android app and also from the my leaf android app. So it's not a phone or app thing.

Anyone else seeing/seen anything like this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
I noticed all the data from the car had been wiped after Sunday, so showed the battery at 0% etc. But it's been refreshing just fine, and the remote charge finish notifications still work for me, which include the battery percentage when finished.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah a
I noticed all the data from the car had been wiped after Sunday, so showed the battery at 0% etc. But it's been refreshing just fine, and the remote charge finish notifications still work for me, which include the battery percentage when finished.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thanks for the response on this. I'm also
getting the remote charge finished notifications and - as you say - the charge level is updating at that point. But for me, that's the only time I can get it to update...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've just refreshed now and it's brought back the right new value for charge level

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Thanks

I've just realised that Find My Car isn't working for me either. Beginning to look like the things that rely on the car noticing and responding to a request are no go. But the car can initiate a 'push' of information ok. Odd....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just replying to my own post. This eventually started working by itself after 3 weeks. Nissan support were pretty useless. They initially 'escalated it to their telematics provider' but then nothing came of that 2 weeks and email turnarounds for chasing etc were ~3 days a piece. Even on the day it had already started working they sent me a mail asking for more details of any error messages etc. Altogether a frustrating experience but all has been good again now for several weeks so hopefully just a blip :unsure:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top