Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past three weeks I have filled in the test drive request on the Tesla web site a couple of times as they say they are doing contactless test drives, but have never had a reply or even acknowledgement. Has anyone succeeded in gett a contactless test drive from Tesla?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Over the past three weeks I have filled in the test drive request on the Tesla web site a couple of times as they say they are doing contactless test drives, but have never had a reply or even acknowledgement. Has anyone succeeded in gett a contactless test drive from Tesla?
When I requested one, via chat, I was advised that I could only have one if I had an ordered a car, due to travel restrictions.

·
Registered
2021 Tesla Model 3 LR
1,045 Posts
I filled the form out, got contacted and then got a test drive without an order. Luck of the draw I think. That was via Cambridge.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Perhaps someone at the 'help desk' thinks "contactless" means "no need to reply" ? :devilish:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perhaps someone at the 'help desk' thinks "contactless" means "no need to reply" ? :devilish:
Yes, I have tried yet again and still had no reply!
I have tried via creating a Tesla account, via the web site and via the web page of the actual local Tesla site.
they just don’t want my money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts