·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
36 Posts
AHH, no!

The EV end of the car has no gearbox so even if you managed to override all the hissy fits the cars brain would throw up when you remove the engine you would end up with a car limited to 70mph.

Much better to take your 9k and trade in your 225xe for a full BEV if that's what you want.

I personally am loving my 225xe even more the longer I have it. 30,000km on the clock now and like most I would love more EV range and the fuel tank is smaller than I would ideally like but it is a great drive, really well packaged, roomier than it looks and very economical for the performance available.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea .. in my case with my driving style plus where I live in, 70mph is enough .. I would love to have a 200+ miles full electric range on this car ..

AHH, no!

The EV end of the car has no gearbox so even if you managed to override all the hissy fits the cars brain would throw up when you remove the engine you would end up with a car limited to 70mph.

Much better to take your 9k and trade in your 225xe for a full BEV if that's what you want.

I personally am loving my 225xe even more the longer I have it. 30,000km on the clock now and like most I would love more EV range and the fuel tank is smaller than I would ideally like but it is a great drive, really well packaged, roomier than it looks and very economical for the performance available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts