Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at buying an older EV on Autotrader, and there are a few nearly new Corse-e SE Navs knocking about on there for really remarkable prices. Would still be a left field choice for me (not sure I want something that small), but I suppose it has piqued my interest a bit...

One thing I can't figure out though, does the SE Nav trim have adaptive cruise control, or just basic cruise control? Googling has proved inconclusive as there's contradictory information. Vauxhall's website just lists it as 'cruise control with speed limiter' which suggests not, but I've read other articles that say adaptive cruise is standard on all trims?

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,892 Posts
Nope. ACC isn't on the Elite Nav either. Latter spec had more toys and is more common by miles. There were a ton of elite navs about at £23k with delivery miles or so very recently.

Bang for buck it's the Best Buy at the moment.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope. ACC isn't on the Elite Nav either. Latter spec had more toys and is more common by miles. There were a ton of elite navs about at £23k with delivery miles or so very recently.

Bang for buck it's the Best Buy at the moment.
Thanks for the quick reply! The lack of ACC has probably killed it for me as an option though. I love ACC and don't think I could go back to not having it now that I'm so used to it.

It does look like a great car though, especially for the money so it looks like you Corsa-e owners made a smart choice!!

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,892 Posts
I'm pretty sure some of the e208s have ACC so if you can find one of those they're a good alternative. Mad Citroen DS version could have it too.

Think the top level Zoe 50 has ACC. It's got a bigger boot than the Corsa etc.

Leaf 40s are also suddenly much cheaper now and the ACC has lane keep with the pro pilot. Much better for passenger space and boot space. Range pants though!

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
'19 i3 120Ah / '20 Kona 64kWh / '21 e208
3,104 Posts
Also remember some may have had it specced as an option. On the 208, it’s only a £300 option - so potentially it’s been ticked fairly often.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts