Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
LEAF N-TEC 62KW
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some days with no 'live map', the whole website is down this morning.
Does this mean the chargers are all now on Free vend or even working?

Zapmap's live map appears to be 5hours out of date.

Brilliant - no sooner can drive further than it's now a lottery as to whether we can charge on the way.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
CPS chargers are working fine right now with RFID cards at the very least. I can confirm that much for you. No idea about the terrible CYC app or if they are free vend though.

·
Registered
363 Posts
It's not just Chargeplace Scotland, but the ChargeYourCar site or app isn't working either, which given that they're on the same back-end systems, can be explained as one and the same problem.

·
Registered
LEAF N-TEC 62KW
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CPS chargers are working fine right now with RFID cards at the very least. I can confirm that much for you. No idea about the terrible CYC app or if they are free vend though.
Thanks for that. At least we know the chargers aren't affected.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Thinking back a few years, when I was on a trip around East Central Scotland every single CPS charger I desperately tried was offline, no free vends sadly. Systems down? Seem to remember it happening on another occasion too.

·
Registered
LEAF N-TEC 62KW
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hopefully Swarco will do a better job. CYC are probably not bothering.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hopefully Swarco will do a better job. CYC are probably not bothering.
TBH I think CPS gave up before the first lockdown. Though to their credit, they have finally fixed the broken Chademo plug on one of my favorite chargers. Only took about a year :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm a beginner blogger. Today I accidentally found this article https://www.capsulink.com/blog/how-to-turn-your-small-business-blog-into-a-steady-revenue-stream/ on the Internet. I never wondered how much links help to develop a blog. For example, leave at least ten useful answers on the forum and insert a link to blog posts in each. Yes, it will take a lot of time, but such tips work, especially useful for those who do not have money for advertising at the start.

·
Registered
LEAF N-TEC 62KW
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does it works with short links?
What do you mean - tinyurls?
It's been sort of working for weeks but is not always accurate and many chargers are missing.

Cross check with zapmap if you are looking for a charger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts