Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Crazy Bob Lutz vs Visionary Elon Musk

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  pbceng 
#1 ·
Hi,
Since Bob Lutz declared us Tesla/Elon fans a "religious cult" I tried to look at some more details about Elon & Bob to see what has been happening through the years betwen them, I wrote a littel write-up and a discussion video between both at my blog: Elon Musk vs Bob Lutz - Today And The Past - X Auto

Elon, we love U too !

#2 ·
Bob Lutz would not have got to the positions he did without being very opinionated. I've always had a great deal of respect for him, and of course Tesla are not following the typical automotive approach to things so they're bound to disagree. However I think people in glass house should not be throwing stones, and GM went bankrupt on Bob's watch. GM as the company they are now is strictly speaking younger than Tesla, and just started huge with a massive level of assets, resources and investment - I am not saying the US government shouldn't have rescued GM because the consequences would have been catastrophic, but they should have taken the chance to fix some of its underly problems rather than just paper over the cracks with $11billion in dollar bills. Just MHO:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.