Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone help.

I need to get my hands on a Sam.
If you know of anyone with one and they are ready to sell it, pass them this way.

I am interested in anything three wheeled with two front wheels but i would like to get my hands on a Cree Sam Ev or the polish version the Re-Volt.

One was sold on ebay in 2016 and is out there in someones garage stood not running just gathering dust. I would love it.

if you have it open a conversation or look me up on you tube "Loftskin".

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just an update to my request if anyone has one for sale or in bits I want to buy if poss.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Bad idea to put your email in the public domain like that unless you are a spam harvester.... Stick to the forum's excellent PM feature.

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have taken my email off as you may be correct. But i still need a Sam so if anyone can guide me towards one I would be thankfull.

I do know its out there and not getting used.

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can anyone help.

I need to get my hands on a Sam.
If you know of anyone with one and they are ready to sell it, pass them this way.

I am interested in anything three wheeled with two front wheels but i would like to get my hands on a Cree Sam Ev or the polish version the Re-Volt.

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Summer time everyone is out and about again, I would still like to get my hands on a Sam anyone got one in bits, broken, or just standing give me a shout. checkout you tube "Loftskin" get a look at the Corbin Sparrow been busy working on our bungalow but its almost done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts