Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
730 Posts
I’ve notice with my E Niro 4+ that when I use cruise control and arrive at a round about as I break cruise control drops out, thats to be expected. I enter the round about and press to reset cruise control and the car seems to know I’m travelling around the roundabout so doesn’t start to accelerate hard until I’ve exited the roundabout and I’m on the straight again. Just a though 💭 has anyone else notice this.
Yes, it doesn't accelerate until it is fairly straight. I get this behaviour when on a long slip road that does a 270 degree left turn to join a major road.

· Registered
730 Posts
If it is the same as the Kona, it won't accelerate until you take your foot off the accelerator. Try going into the roundabout at a sensible speed with cruise on but don't brake and the car will go round at the selected speed. Try going into the roundabout at a higher speed that you control with accelerator and brake, then with foot off both press resume and it will accelerate hard whether you are on straight or not.
No, the e-Niro does not do that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.