Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
eNiro 4
1,582 Posts
What kind of lead times are other people currently seeing on e-niro vehicles?

When I was looking around back in December, I’m sure I read that e-niro lead times were only a few weeks. I ordered a e-niro 4+ in the standard red colour at the beginning of January, through a leasing company. I was originally told by the dealer that it was due to be delivered at the end of April, which I thought was pretty good. But after chasing them for an update recently, I was told that it’s now end of June. They said that the 4+ seems to be the version with the longest delays, but I have no idea whether that’s true or not…..
Just my opinion ( semi-informed) ,I think the leasing company is spinning you a yarn , to be fair, may be the same yarn that they are being spun
I fear that many orders for eNiro may not get filled….ever
When I posted this elsewhere back in Feb, many responded to say that they hadnt heard of a manufacturer outright cancelling orders for a car before……but I believe this will be the case
”old” eNiro ,AFAIAC, has ended. My understand is that dealer stock =nil , or close to it

Facelift Niro is on a different production line, and cannot be ordered yet

Needed one for the fleet last week so bought a used one (3 months old)

Good Luck

·
Registered
eNiro 4
1,582 Posts
Hearing some dealers are guaranteeing early orders of the 2nd generation will be delivered July/August, Kia must be running out of time to finish building the last remaining 1st generation models? My 4+ order made in December still has no build/shipping date.
Sorry to say, but I believe you will not get your 1st Generation eNiro. Expect the call.

And you will only get a 2nd Gen this year, if you are buying it ( like you are)..... Kia won't sell any Gen2 to fleet yet

·
Registered
eNiro 4
1,582 Posts
Just joined as I was looking for info.
I ordered a 4+ in Early Feb from select leasing. Always given a delivery date of late May, which sat at 1st June for last few months. Crept up to 10th June last week, now Select say Kia will no longer fulfill the order. I don't think I blame se!ect, but what sort of contract(s) exist in this supply world ? I wouldn't run a business based on them.
See my post #8
Your contract was with Select, unfortunately THEY have let you down .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts