Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like many of you here I ordered a E-Niro4+ through my lease provider. I ordered in January and was originally told to expect a delivery by end of March. That was pushed back to Mid June and last week the dealer called me to apologise but to keep the faith that it would happen later this year. They put me on a provisional date of mid September with no guarantees. To be honest I had no faith in the car ever turning up due to the release of the new version so as luck would have it my employers lease provider had the new version available. This is strange as I cannot find a price anywhere on the internet for lease from other providers but I put my order in today and cross my fingers I will see the car this side of August. That drop in BIK is definitely a must.
Can I ask who your company's lease provider is? I've been trying to order a new Niro-EV 3 on business lease through so many places. Inially told to wait for the launch early may, then told busines lease won't open till June 1st, and then told this is being delayed as they can't keep up with retail/personal customer orders. And the lead times will only be growing!

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Finally got my Niro EV 3 on order in interstellar grey, without heat pump. Expected delivery November 15th.
Real shame I couldn't get a business lease order on earlier for the first batches. I think they opened them on July 12th. Then my local Renault dealer messed up my quote and nearly ordered a hybrid. After that the quote went up massively more rhan another lease company I had a quote from, as well as their lead time jumping once they got the quote right. So I jumped ship to Rivervale leasing and it's finally on order!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts