Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of lead times are other people currently seeing on e-niro vehicles?

When I was looking around back in December, I’m sure I read that e-niro lead times were only a few weeks. I ordered a e-niro 4+ in the standard red colour at the beginning of January, through a leasing company. I was originally told by the dealer that it was due to be delivered at the end of April, which I thought was pretty good. But after chasing them for an update recently, I was told that it’s now end of June. They said that the 4+ seems to be the version with the longest delays, but I have no idea whether that’s true or not…..

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here’s what I heard from my dealer last Friday, regarding the e-niro 4+ which I ordered at the beginning of January:

“The Kia Supply Chain Bulletin is suggesting any e-Niro ordered from Nov – Feb should be available by June / July so we are ever hopeful your vehicle will secure a build date in the coming weeks”

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Received a message from Kia dealer last week saying that there still isn’t even a build date scheduled for my e-niro 4+, due to ongoing supply chain issues. They have therefore now pushed out the expected delivery date until September!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
When the Kia dealer contacted us last week, they said the latest problem is that some of Kia’s harness makers are based in Ukraine.

I took our other car (a Skoda Karoq) for its 3-year service and MOT today. I asked one of the Skoda sales guys what their current leadtimes are like on the Enyaq, as this is the other EV which I had initially been considering before choising the e-niro. He said latest Enyaq lead times are 12-18 MONTHS!!!! He said Skoda also have problems due to harness makers in Ukraine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Can I ask who your company's lease provider is? I've been trying to order a new Niro-EV 3 on business lease through so many places. Inially told to wait for the launch early may, then told busines lease won't open till June 1st, and then told this is being delayed as they can't keep up with retail/personal customer orders. And the lead times will only be growing!

Thanks
I was told by the dealer who is supplying my e-niro 4+ that the new niro EV is not yet available to order for fleet buyers, only private individuals

1 - 5 of 5 Posts