Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, just joined as I have an e-Niro 2 64kWh on order through a leasing company. Learnt a lot from reading the forum so far, so thanks for that!
Been told that the lead time is 8-12 weeks, which puts the delivery anytime in July. More info I picked up is that this is one of the last batches of 'old' e-Niros coming to the UK.
Doing a bit of research Kias get shipped from Pyeongtaek to Immingham and there was a ship (Grand Pavo) that left on the 13th May due to arrive on 16th June. So once offloaded, prepped and delivered the estimate sounds plausible. But that's all a guess!
Anyway, looking forward to getting it as it'll be my first EV.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That kind of tallies with the info I got then if it slips a few weeks it could easily be August.

Will be selling a diesel as well but will just have to keep it going a bit longer. Slightly depressing going to an EV with £0 VED from a diesel with.... £0 VED.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just a quick update. Our e-Niro (the now old-shape) arrived this morning. So that's just over 10 weeks from order, to it being delivered. Could have been quicker but Kia messed up the pre-delivery inspections. So in all I'm pretty pleased with the experience. Hope everyone else gets theirs in good time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah it's an e-Niro 2 64kWh in Runway Red. Didn't have any options to choose on it as it was a batch of them pre-built, so it was "take it or leave it". Slightly more kit than my old car, and a whopping great battery, so no complaints here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts