Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like many of you here I ordered a E-Niro4+ through my lease provider. I ordered in January and was originally told to expect a delivery by end of March. That was pushed back to Mid June and last week the dealer called me to apologise but to keep the faith that it would happen later this year. They put me on a provisional date of mid September with no guarantees. To be honest I had no faith in the car ever turning up due to the release of the new version so as luck would have it my employers lease provider had the new version available. This is strange as I cannot find a price anywhere on the internet for lease from other providers but I put my order in today and cross my fingers I will see the car this side of August. That drop in BIK is definitely a must.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd be astonished if deliveries of current model 4+ are still arriving in September given that this ties in with expected delivery of the first batch of the new model. But stranger things have happened.

I am thinking that "this side of August" is optimistic for the new model but I'd be delighted if it did come that soon. I ordered last week and was told 12 - 16 weeks, which would be mid August to Mid Sept.
I called the dealer and as I have ordered the Model 3 (My budget wont reach to the 4 unfortunately especially as i wanted to add the heat pump) he said it is likely to arrive in July. I suppose i'll have to wait for confirmation of that but at least I know it WILL be built unlike the Gen1. Perhaps the absence of tech such as Harmen Kardon could be the difference. I know improved sound systems are a struggle for all manufacturers atm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can I ask who your company's lease provider is? I've been trying to order a new Niro-EV 3 on business lease through so many places. Inially told to wait for the launch early may, then told busines lease won't open till June 1st, and then told this is being delayed as they can't keep up with retail/personal customer orders. And the lead times will only be growing!

Thanks
Hi. Unfortunately I am now in the same boat. My lease provider has said the same thing and KIA won't sell to fleet until they have satisfied the retail market. Back to square 1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts