Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm waiting on a lease car. Ordered just before Christmas on an 'in stock soon' basis and there were limited colours to pick from. Due to arrive at PDI centre on 10th Feb and then we me in about 2 weeks hopefully.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've been lucky enough to get a cancelled order delivered in March 3 weeks after contemplating on buying a new order and having been told there would be a 6 month wait. I've opted for the GuardX ceramic coating offered by the dealer. I'd appreciate recommendations for any other useful accessories It's time to say goodbye to the three year old Leaf Tekna soon.
Try and get some mats from the dealer for free

·
Registered
71 Posts
There was a ship load of cars that arrived at Tibury a few weeks ago. Despite my lease company telling me in early March that my car was already 'in stock' , my Kona EV was actually on that ship and is still at the compound at Tilbury. It was due at the dealers by 19th April buts its still not yet arrived. The dealer has advised there are ever lenghening delays in getting cars from the port of entry to the dealerships. It is causing them problems. My car is now expected at the dealers ( "up North") at the end of next week with delivery to me ("down South") a week or so afterwards.
what lease company?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts