Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone, been a bit of a lurker with reading things ahead of the arrival of my Kona 64kWh Premium.

Thought I'd add another data point here to chip in.

Ordered in the middle of November for a 'quick delivery' order. Was told when the order was placed with Hyundai that it would be around late Feb / early March.

At the beginning of the New Year, I received an update telling me that its arrival had been moved forward slightly to be w/c 21st Feb.

Hopefully that remains to be true!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nope, this [Production info] was directly from Hyundai in South Korea. They don't even bother to inform Hyundai UK or the dealers, which seems to be why people have a lot of hate for the dealers and Hyundai right now.

Once we had the production timetable, we were able to confirm with Hyundai UK the lead times at Tilbury etc. Can't be more specific as I haven't bothered to look into shipping timetables, but I suspect arrival will be between 16th and 30th April. I should probably email my dealer and give him the info, but I guess he'll know when it arrives in Tilbury anyway.
Where are you finding that out? I think my Premium should probably be in Tilbury by now but all I have is a w/c 21st feb estimate to me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts