Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Kona Electric Premium, Pulse Red, manufactured October 2021
217 Posts
Anyone had a kona delivered lately to the UK?

How long did it take? What Spec? Lease or Purchase?

Ordered a ultimate on 11th November. Heard nothing. Chased up 3 times with Hyundai UK but they've had no reply from the factory. Not sure how long I'll be waiting now.
Had a Kona Premium 64KWh delivered on 12th January, which was ordered through my local dealer on 8th August! To be fair the dealership could have delivered it in mid-December, but the date they finally gave me was only a couple fo days before I flewto the USA to visit family for Christmas, so I deferred taking it for another 3 or 4 weeks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
so 157 days from order.....22 weeks 3 days :ROFLMAO:
I fail to see why that's funny. I wasn't in a great rush, for a variety of reasons, and I was prepared to wait for a car that was not in either their gruesome blue or one of the many shades of boring grey that they were able to supply more quickly. I know that this was going to be a factory order, and the car was delivered to the dealership pretty much bang on the date they quoted me when I ordered, and meanwhile I was able to complete a number of ongoing building taks around here that enabled install installation of a charge point. It all worked out fine for me.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sorry, wasnt in any way laughing at you, my fault for replying direct
I had posted elsewhere that lead time was 22weeks, some had said that 22 weeks was “optimistic”
Your experience shows that my posted info was more accurate than optimistic👍
OK, I'll take that at face value - but the emoticon you used got displayed in the email I received as "ROFLMAO", which I read as "Rolling On Floor Laughing My Arse Off", hence my understanding that you were laughing ...

Cheshirecat replied to a discussion you are following at Current UK delivery times
so 157 days from order.....22 weeks 3 days :ROFLMAO:
View Discussion

1 - 3 of 3 Posts