Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
221 - 240 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
Kona64
2,235 Posts
Nice. I ordered from a different lease company shortly after that. Just been informed it will be at the dealer on Friday!
Remember to

ask the dealer a bit. cheekily " Oh, don't you supply car feet matts, a friend said you were one of the better ones than do "

check the owners manuals ... sometimes found under the boot floor (no, no idea why not in the glovebox

check 2 sets of cables in their nice bags 1 the granny, the other the type2><type2

you can pre register for blue link before you've got the car, and finish the setup at the dealers, I managed to get mine working on the phone before driving off (it helped having the Dealer Handover Person read the VIN out

If the dealer does have a charge point try to use it before leaving - just so you know then what a basic hook up looks (goes ) like , and, that the darn thing does indeed charge. Sometimes setting levels mean the battery is too full to charge then then Hey ! you've a nice dealer who gave it to you with more than 50% in it

The bongs will drive you mad !!!
Sometimes it's a bit like a 747 captain going through a pre drive off checklist to adjust all the settings, buttons !
Autohold , drive mode, seat cooler, then climate, then main centre screen display, then headlights or not, then the various modes to the right of the steering wheel !!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Bad news for me. It's been pushed back by two months. From 1st of October to end of November now. Apparently shown as build end 27th August but previously it was build end mid July so that has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just asked for another update on the Ultimate my wife has on order.
It should complete its build by end of month and should arrive @ Tilbury on 03 Nov.
That is a big change to what I was told last week.
So lets see what happens now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just asked for another update on the Ultimate my wife has on order.
It should complete its build by end of month and should arrive @ Tilbury on 03 Nov.
That is a big change to what I was told last week.
So lets see what happens now.
Thats a big difference, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and gives me a bit of hope.
Just had my date of arrival at the dealer updated to Feb 23.
Out of interest how did you contact Hiaundi directly. I now have my RTFN number so wondering how it is best to get in touch with them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thats a big difference, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and gives me a bit of hope.
Just had my date of arrival at the dealer updated to Feb 23.
Out of interest how did you contact Hiaundi directly. I now have my RTFN number so wondering how it is best to get in touch with them.

Hi
You can get to chat to them via Facebook messenger and go as Hyundai UK
Or you can call, email or live chat and details are here. COVID-19 | Frequently Asked Questions).

Reactions: Yvey

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered our car in April and it was supposed to be delivered in September (we knew this was very optimistic), but just got off the phone with my dealer and have been told it is now due March. Fingers crossed we actually get it then. 🤞

·
Registered
Kona 64kw Premium 2022
660 Posts
I hope the transportation delays are not as bad as they were 3 months ago. My car arrived at Tilbury at the end of March and it wasn't delivered to the dealer until mid June. Luckily the dealer managed to turn it around and deliver to me by low loader within the week.

·
Registered
64 Posts
We ordered our 64Kw Ultimate in Pulse Red (via Motability) on 15 Nov 21 and have been told that it is now built and enroute to Tilbury on Morning Lady, due to arrive into Tilbury on 31 Aug 22.

Not sure now long it currently takes to get from Tilbury to the Dealer.

·
Registered
679 Posts
We ordered our 64Kw Ultimate in Pulse Red (via Motability) on 15 Nov 21 and have been told that it is now built and enroute to Tilbury on Morning Lady, due to arrive into Tilbury on 31 Aug 22.

Not sure now long it currently takes to get from Tilbury to the Dealer.
Wow so that's a a 10 month wait then. Maybe a bit more once it gets here. I'll be lucky to see my car for Christmas. 64Kw Ultimate ordered 16th February through Motability.

·
Registered
20 Posts
With Motability if its just MY changes it is not a problem but if its a New facelifted model which the new Kona is it will have a need a different VTN (I think it is) number with Motability. So therefore you would need to order under the new VTN number if it does make to the list.

·
Registered
Waiting delivery
12 Posts
Damn it!

Ordered 22nd March 2022, originally due 15th September.

Told 1st August delayed to November.

Today updated now delayed until March 2023, finally got my order number, really annoyed, just want my car! Want to get rid of our petrol car and stop paying stupid prices.

Grrrrrr

·
Registered
25 Posts
Damn it!

Ordered 22nd March 2022, originally due 15th September.

Told 1st August delayed to November.

Today updated now delayed until March 2023, finally got my order number, really annoyed, just want my car! Want to get rid of our petrol car and stop paying stupid prices.

Grrrrrr
This is almost exactly the same timescale for us. Ordered March 22 and dealership expecting delivery to them in Feb 23. Apparently our car hasn’t got a build slot yet either.

221 - 240 of 291 Posts