Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
i3 with Range Extender (EREV) Sept 2014
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Borrowed i3 BEV today need to charge I have registered CYC app but does not seem to work!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Got it going 6th attempt, looks like setting on i3 cannot be on maximum
You should definitely let @CYC know so they can add it to their support notes.
Will be interesting to find out if it's general issue with the GMEV charge points.

·
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should definitely let @CYC know so they can add it to their support notes.
Will be interesting to find out if it's general issue with the GMEV charge points.
Only borrowed i3 for today while my car had MOT so did not have too much time to experiment but when I unlocked car it stopped charging then would not carry on. So had to use app again and selected next post and this time following the procedure on app it worked 1st time. Got enough miles to get home :)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Only borrowed i3 for today while my car had MOT so did not have too much time to experiment but when I unlocked car it stopped charging then would not carry on. So had to use app again and selected next post and this time following the procedure on app it worked 1st time. Got enough miles to get home :)
ok great - good to know. Definitely worth getting a CYC card for Manchester when the car arrives.
October! :(

·
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I can see advantage of card if regular user, just that only BEV available today and trip just over range so needed one off charge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts