Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not edited or actually done any work at all on this video, shot after waving goodbye to @dpeilow at Newport Pagnell services...

Will eventually publish an even more boring "ride along" at regular speed, with sound, just for those curious about a) If a LEAF can drive in "normal" Milton Keynes traffic and b) How quiet they really are, even from right in the windscreen on a wet day!

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,443 Posts
I have a dashcam, waiting until after the car has been back to dealership before I fit it. Problem Challenge is to site it somewhere that it will not be a distracting but will still be behind a swept part of the windscreen. Ideally behind the rearview mirror but the Ampera has 'centre to side' wipers and the first place I was thinking of originally is not cleared during a wiper sweep.

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just using an iPhone and an app I helped design/develop/launch... and a sucker attachment cradle thing from Amazon. Lots of options on the screen but the LEAF dash literally has no mounting points unless you take the sticky option (I'm just using a sucker so I can attach/remove easily).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts