Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Does anyone know of any dealerships that have a Zoe 50 to take a look at?
Renault Gloucester are apparently getting a L/H drive one in the showroom later this month, but wondering if anyone knows where you can view in the flesh?

thanks!

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
1,679 Posts
Sounds like you missed the roadshow that Renault UK did back in October, where they had "VIP evenings" at selected dealerships to reveal the new Zoe & Clio to the public.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All dealers are getting a LHD at somepoint this month, these cannot be driven so will just be static, we don't know what spec but different countries have slight variances in any given spec so it may be an Iconic, however there may be small differences.
thanks for that!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
The MK EV Experience Centre had one last I checked.

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
4,037 Posts
Sounds like you missed the roadshow that Renault UK did back in October, where they had "VIP evenings" at selected dealerships to reveal the new Zoe & Clio to the public.
I was there. Got to pull the sheet off the Zoe. Woohoo. Put in order for GT Line, which I cancelled when I tested the MG.

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
4,037 Posts
Last I heard from a dealer friend was that the demo cars are due between April and June. Orders may be fulfilled sometime after October. They are satisfying European mainland before the OK (I wonder why?). Another reason why I went for the MG.

·
Registered
15,847 Posts
Last I heard from a dealer friend was that the demo cars are due between April and June. Orders may be fulfilled sometime after October. They are satisfying European mainland before the OK (I wonder why?). Another reason why I went for the MG.
Fair enough - that’s pretty shocking that the UK are being left so late. Particularly when there is zero stock of the current Zoe.

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
4,037 Posts
Fair enough - that’s pretty shocking that the UK are being left so late. Particularly when there is zero stock of the current Zoe.
Back in November the self same dealer was not expecting to take any more orders for the current 40 kWh.

Reactions: TiJayFLY

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
So much for all this “deliveries in March” stuff!?

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
1,679 Posts
Weird. I have a written provisional delivery date for my GT-Line of April 17th at 1pm (Ordered Dec 15th).
In fact, the dealership called me this very morning to confirm some of my details and made no mention of any delays.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Our first customer orders are showing to be in the UK during week 13 of 2020, so end of March.

We are being told that our demo will be here in February.

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
4,037 Posts
Weird. I have a written provisional delivery date for my GT-Line of April 17th at 1pm (Ordered Dec 15th).
In fact, the dealership called me this very morning to confirm some of my details and made no mention of any delays.
I suppose that the moral here, for me, is not to believe all your told. Hope you both (you and @humphreythepug) turn out to be correct.

·
Registered
Ioniq
620 Posts
Given there will be more and more ZE40s reaching the end of their three year contract this year - including ours in September - I'd be very surprised if Renault were to let their easiest potential customers walk away through not having anything to offer them.

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,852 Posts

·
Vendor
1,648 Posts
The LHD display models have started to arrive. We have ours in Morecambe and I know for sure that Mitchells Renault down Lowestoft way have theirs. So I think most dealers should have them by now if anyone wants to have a look.

Apart from the steering wheel on the wrong side it is worth noting that the RHD versions will have a different dash. The carpet like material you see will be soft touch plastic on the RHD versions.

Reactions: E7EV
1 - 20 of 25 Posts