Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I have access to funds. And a begrudging acceptance from the girlfriend 馃槅

The big question now is what to go for - used or new (SR+)?

The used examples I've seen don't seem to be cheap enough considering the mileage, and I'd rather not pay top whack if it can be avoided. Plus the wait times. The missus is set against white, which complicates the search.

Looks like I'll have to patiently wait!

Registered
Buy inventory and there shouldn't be much of a wait time and you can get 1000 free supercharging miles (there will be a thousand people throwing referral codes at you)

There's a boat due to arrive with a load of inventory on and I suspect plenty of choice in the next 2-3 weeks.;

Registered
I'm in a similar dilemma now, but New SR+ or LR....! Having fawned over model 3s since the UK release, it seems like you get so much more with a stock LR for only 拢6500 extra over the SR+

Registered
I'm in a similar dilemma now, but New SR+ or LR....! Having fawned over model 3s since the UK release, it seems like you get so much more with a stock LR for only 拢6500 extra over the SR+
Absolutely. One great 'feature' of the LR that many buyers don't consider
if the ability to pay for the 'acceleration boost' upgrade at a future date to
get performance approaching that of the M3P without the low suspension
and overly large 'kerb magnet' wheels!

Registered
Wheels aren't attracted to kurbs, never have been. Clumsy/poor drivers steer into kerbs. If you're a bad driver, probably best to stay away from M3P.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts