Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way, how to change default behaviour of MODE selection? When I unlock and enter to the car, after switch on, there is always preselected “Normal” mode (as default value). I very often drive either in “Eco” or “Eco+” mode. So I have to always change the mode at drive beginning. It would be great if eGolf could remember last manually selected mode. And keep it until next manual selection (button MODE pressing).
Is there a way, how to reach it?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't know, you may be able to program it with VCDS but I've never looked, I never select it but I find it really annoying when it goes into eco mode when you get down to 31 miles range, it's like driving with a flat tyre, as for eco + I've never had the misfortune to use it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you need full power in Eco mode, push the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor until you feel a second detent. I am always trying to get best efficiency and reduce charge cycles so Eco is what I need every day.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you need full power in Eco mode, push the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor
Yeh I know how it works, all or nothing!
How hard is it to press a button once, and you can actually see the button on a LHD, like turning start/stop off on an ICE people moan about that, but that is easy enough to code out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts