Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 475 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
I find that doubtful as the first customer cars only docked a few days ago.

I don't think they guy has much to benefit from lying, I think it was on here where it was mentioned that the first boat with e techs landed on the 22nd.

Also seems to be some talk about vehicles being stuck at Bristol awaiting some additial options fitted.

Could be affecting all Launch Editions or just certain ones, but given that there's a fair amount of launch edition specific options for UK cars - Harmon kardon, digital mirror etc.

Just disappointing that the dealers seem to be a bit more uninvolved than most most would like given these are renaults flagship at the moment.

Attachments

· Registered
4,643 Posts
I don't think they guy has much to benefit from lying, I think it was on here where it was mentioned that the first boat with e techs landed on the 22nd.

Also seems to be some talk about vehicles being stuck at Bristol awaiting some additial options fitted.

Could be affecting all Launch Editions or just certain ones, but given that there's a fair amount of launch edition specific options for UK cars - Harmon kardon, digital mirror etc.

Just disappointing that the dealers seem to be a bit more uninvolved than most most would like given these are renaults flagship at the moment.
You beat me to posting the pic.
Certainly looks like a brummy street.
Maybe we should all pile over there and have a look.
It seems on the fb group some dealers are telling people the cars need a load of extras fitted when they arrive.
The guy whinging didnt pay for any extras and even so the few available would not take too long to fit.

The chap who has his, ordered in August.

Hopefully not too long to wait now.

Gaz

Reactions: 208's Plenty

· Registered
4,643 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Got an email from Renault this morning. I went outside but couldn't get a sniff of a new car...
Font Rectangle Parallel Paper Document

So I contacted Renault & they were very good, used the VIN to locate the car, it is at the import center 'awaiting quality checks and fitting a towbar' and due at the dealers on 16/12. That is 2 days before the MoT on my ancient wreck expires.... <g>

61 - 80 of 475 Posts