Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about a road trip to Denmark, and I'm doing a bit of research before I go. It looks like public charging is very expensive there with most stations being about DKK 8.85 per kWh (€1.13 or £1).

Is anybody familiar with EV driving in Denmark? Am I missing a trick because that seems excessive?

I've been looking at prices through New Motion, Chargemap and Plugsurfing and everybody seems to be about the same. The exception appears to be Ionity which is DKK 6.20 per kWh, which is more in line with their new European pricing (still high, but lower).

·
Registered
168 Posts
Quick roam around on plugshare and it looks that way, other thing is to grab some apps, or rfid cards like...

looks like the same mess as here in the uk :p dont forget there is also Ladestander til elbil | Kort over opladning til elbil - E.ON

have fun in denmark :D dont forget to go to the second highest place in denmark where i come from, vissenbjerg and see afgrunden :) nice spot behind the church very steep hill :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick roam around on plugshare and it looks that way, other thing is to grab some apps, or rfid cards like...
So after digging around on that Clever site I found that they sell a 350 DKK rfid token which allows you to pay 6 DKK per kWh. So that's about 120 kWh to break even. Might just about make that back, or I just use Ionity whenever I can.

looks like the same mess as here in the uk
Nah. It looks like it's been lacking competition over there, and the result is a bit of a racket. I'll take the UK mess any day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts