Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a departure time set for every day - same time mon-fri (0630) and different times on sat/sun (0930/1130).

Until recently I had it set for air con to also go on but turned that off a few weeks ago so the departure time is now just to charge battery. The app and the scheduler in the car show departure time just on charging (no air con). However, air con is still coming on prior to departure time.

I also noticed a while ago that my air con was coming on at 9.30am mon-fri. 9.30am being my Saturday departure time.

Basically I think the whole scheduler thing is being weird. Has anyone else had similar? Any suggestions as to how to wipe it's memory (already done a factory reset)?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I find the way that pre-heat/air-con is set is a bit weird. It's an option in the charging location rather than in the departure time. So you need to create a charging location that doesn't have pre-heat/cool, and then when setting the departure time use that charging location.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but I just amend the settings in the charging location to 'charging' rather than 'charging and air con'. That does tend to stop the Aircon coming on for a legitimate departure time whilst plugged in. It doesn't explain why air con will come on whilst not plugged in at a time when the scheduler says it shouldn't!

My latest gripe I've noticed over the last 2 days is that when I turn air con on using the app (when walking back to my car after work), the app (eventually) says air con is on. Although when I get to my car 10 minutes later, it clearly isn't on and hasn't been on.

·
Registered
352 Posts
It definitely doesn't sound right. With the hot weather this week I have been using the app to turn on my air con
before I go back to the car and it has worked the two or three times I've done it.

If the car is under warranty I would raise it with the dealer. I expect they can re-flash the firmware and give it a full factory reset of sorts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts