Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I need help to design a PV system for electric vehicle charging.

I have a 2 axis tracking system having 35 modules. Each of 400 Wp.

Could someone help me in designing storage system so that the car can also be charged during night.

Any help would be great support. Thanks

Best Regards
Zargham Ali

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Aragorn.

The objective is to charge electric vehicles with help of 5 solar tracking systems dual axis.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi KenB. Yes it is. I just need to know regarding steps on how to proceed. Where to start from. I will do the calculations myself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is there any DC fast charger that takes DC as input? So far I have searched all DC fast chargers takes AC as input.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
is there any DC fast charger that takes DC as input? So far I have searched all DC fast chargers takes AC as input.
Just about everything exists at a price. This is a higher power rating than you want.
DC to DC charger

·
Super Moderator
11,844 Posts
EMW made (makes??) a series of DC-DC modules and a protocol controller that you could use as building blocks. I'm not sure if they sell them any more.

I found the data sheet for their CHAdeMO protocol controller.

And most of the rest of it is here:

There is a long, old thread about the units here -> 10kW / 60A DIY charger open source design - DIY Electric Car Forums

1 - 10 of 10 Posts