Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Device to check charging point speed

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Simon Thornton 
#1 ·
I’ve read several discussion’s related to charging, and some users mention about various charging points not charging at the stated speed, based on some device they use to check the points charging speed.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get one of these devices, as I’ve been confused about a points stated charging speed, having been to charging points with the same stated charging speeds, but which have taken different lengths of time to charge my Zoe to the same %.
Thanks.

#7 ·
You download it onto your phone, it connects to the car via an odbc dongle, doesnt need internet connection when its downloaded.

Many things can affect charging speed, e.g. battery temperature, the charge percentage, etc.

Cheers.
Hi,
Am currently charging at a Geniepoint at Morrisons, but my Knnwei Wifi dongle isn't working, it says 'unable to connect to the socket, check for Wifi settings'
Do I need to change any settings in Canze on my phone?

#8 ·
You need to connect your phone to the WiFi network the Konnwei dongle creates. Then you can open CanZE and connect to the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.