Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you find the digital speedometer on the settings Accidentally changed it while driving can’t get back to it

·
Registered
NISSAN LEAF 62Kwh
1,486 Posts
If the digital speedo screen is not there then you will have to install it, as follows:

Turn the car on by pressing the start button on twice.

Using the up, down, left and right keys on the steering wheel, press the right key until the ‘settings’ menu comes up.

Scroll 3 down, using the down key, to ‘customise settings’

This will bring up screens that you can choose to either have of not to have in your main menu.
Scroll down to ‘status’ screen and press ok to turn it on, the orange indicator will show it is on.

using the return button and left key, go back to your main menu and the digital speedo with be there for your future driving pleasure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If the digital speedo screen is not there then you will have to install it, as follows:

Turn the car on by pressing the start button on twice.

Using the up, down, left and right keys on the steering wheel, press the right key until the ‘settings’ menu comes up.

Scroll 3 down, using the down key, to ‘customise settings’

This will bring up screens that you can choose to either have of not to have in your main menu.
Scroll down to ‘status’ screen and press ok to turn it on, the orange indicator will show it is on.

using the return button and left key, go back to your main menu and the digital speedo with be there for your future driving pleasure.
Hi dave
thanks for getting back I di as you said orange light came on done rerun button and left key just went back to settings am I doing something wrong
thanks
jimmy

·
Registered
NISSAN LEAF 62Kwh
1,486 Posts
Hello Jimmy, once the Digital Speedo has been selected (orange light on) then the Digital Speedo will appear in the main menu.

To get to the main menu you need to scroll either left or right using the left or right arrow keys, the main menu is identified by an Illuminated "i" (large lower case i) at the top of the screen. Please note this symbol only appear for about 10 seconds then disappears.

When in the main menu, you then have to scroll up or down to find the Digital Speedo, mine is found above the tyre pressure screen and below the Propilot screen.

Please see the enclosed photo, below as a reference, I hope this helps, the menu's on the LEAF are a nightmare until one gets used to them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Jimmy, once the Digital Speedo has been selected (orange light on) then the Digital Speedo will appear in the main menu.

To get to the main menu you need to scroll either left or right using the left or right arrow keys, the main menu is identified by an Illuminated "i" (large lower case i) at the top of the screen. Please note this symbol only appear for about 10 seconds then disappears.

When in the main menu, you then have to scroll up or down to find the Digital Speedo, mine is found above the tyre pressure screen and below the Propilot screen.

Please see the enclosed photo, below as a reference, I hope this helps, the menu's on the LEAF are a nightmare until one gets used to them.

View attachment 139362
Hi Dave the digital speedo has gone again done it accidentally but can’t find it. I go to settings r

View attachment 139362

View attachment 139362
Hi Dave accident lost digital speedo and this time when I get settings up press customise can’t find status
thanks
jummy

·
Registered
NISSAN LEAF 62Kwh
1,486 Posts
I Have found these 2 videos, they may help, good luck.

2018 Nissan Leaf - Episode 014 - Dashboard computer tour

40kWh Nissan Leaf - Instrument Panel overview

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Dave sorted that problem thanks for getting back,don’t like to bother you again but somehow I must have pressed something and I can’t see my mileage can see B mileage which I think if you want to see how many miles you do in a day etc etc so I am stumped any ideas
thanks Jimmy

·
Registered
NISSAN LEAF 62Kwh
1,486 Posts
Hi Dave sorted that problem thanks for getting back,don’t like to bother you again but somehow I must have pressed something and I can’t see my mileage can see B mileage which I think if you want to see how many miles you do in a day etc etc so I am stumped any ideas
thanks Jimmy
Hello Jimmy, the video below at 2 minutes 4 seconds in shows the trip mileage and the buttons to press to cycle through - trip 1 - trip 2 and total recorded mileage of the vehicle - also how to reset the trip to zero. I hope this is of help.

2018 Nissan LEAF - Vehicle Information Display

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Jimmy, the video below at 2 minutes 4 seconds in shows the trip mileage and the buttons to press to cycle through - trip 1 - trip 2 and total recorded mileage of the vehicle - also how to reset the trip to zero. I hope this is of help.

2018 Nissan LEAF - Vehicle Information Display

Thanks Dave
you never fail

1 - 10 of 10 Posts