Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any British owners here with a 1st Edition? Am I the only one who can’t get the passenger mirror to drop on reverse or is it not fitted to the 1st edition? If it isn’t on the 1st surely it’s just a software update?

·
Registered
22 Posts
It cannot be done on my UK first edition. My experience from all the VW group cars I've had is that you've needed to have electric memory seats for this function to be standard (other people have other experiences). However, in my Golf and my Octavia, I did successfully enable this dipping function using the Obdeleven dongle. I've tried this with the ID.4 and failed so far.

·
Premium Member
ID.4 GTX & M3 LR
11,303 Posts
My last 4 VWs have all had this feature, I thought it was standard now to be honest.

A 2011 Polo GTI, a 2015 Golf GTE, 2019 e-Golf and now the ID.3. Strange that they’ve left it off the ID.4?

·
Registered
Volkswagen ID.3 Life
2,923 Posts
My last 4 VWs have all had this feature, I thought it was standard now to be honest.

A 2011 Polo GTI, a 2015 Golf GTE, 2019 e-Golf and now the ID.3. Strange that they’ve left it off the ID.4?
I also agree is surely on all ID.x models. It might be a software bug. The puddle lights under the wing mirrors on my ID.3 never worked at all until the 2.1 update.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.