Hi there!Hi there!
I'm a third year BA Hons Geography student at Edge Hill University in Ormskirk, Lancashire.
I've had a read through some of the other dissertation posts on here and to differentiate my thread from the others, I'm focusing more on the political and economic factors which are possibly influencing the purchase / usage of electric vehicles today.
I will post a survey link later on to gain quantitive data, however I'm starting with collecting qualitative data to judge which direction my research is going to head in.
I would really appreciate any of your comments or opinions regarding the following points:
Please feel free to contribute whether you are an EV owner or considering to buy one
I understand your opinions are personal and therefore all information collected will remain anonymous, and if you would prefer to chat with me privately then that can be done so via my email.
- the reasons why you chose to purchase an electric vehicle
- how you charge your vehicle - workplace charge points / personal charge points
- whether you were aware of any government / local council grants that may have effected your decision in purchasing an electric vehicle
- whether you were aware of any government / local council grants relating to the installation of personal charge points
- if you bought from a dealership, did they offer any incentives to choose an electric vehicle over a standard liquid fuel vehicle
- any overall opinions relating to being an electric vehicle owner.
Any discussion would be greatly appreciated!!
Thank you for your time.
email - [email protected]
St Helens Rd,
Sorry I left the thread hanging for so long, Ive had to prioritise other assignments. I have now attached the link to my online questionnaire.
I would really appreciate it if you could complete the questionnaire.
Thank you for your time!