Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy all,
Can we help me how I adjust the brightness of the front LED driving lights when the headlights are on?
I can use DDT4ALL for adjust? And where i can change the settings?
Tk for the support
Francesco

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
439 Posts
Hy all,
Can we help me how I adjust the brightness of the front LED driving lights when the headlights are on?
I can use DDT4ALL for adjust? And where i can change the settings?
Tk for the support
Francesco
Hello - you havent stated whether you have a 22kw or ZE40 or ZE50.

I have 22kw q210 2013 Zoe and the setting is in UPC/EMM USM read/write lighting configuration and to adjust the brightness of DRL LED lights its one of the settings ringed here in this pic (could be tail 2 if I can remember correctly) - setting of '1' is full brightness of LED DRL when headlight is on and setting of '0.5' would be half brightness (50%)

please remember this also dims if the pilot light/sidelights/marker lights is turned on without headlight - so say if you set it at 0.5 or 0.25 then the DRL's will be dim when you put the stalk switch on the steering wheel to pilot light/sidelights/marker lights setting.

Hope this all helps you. - please dont forget use DDT4all very carefully and use at own risk. If anything goes wrong in adjustment you may brick lighting ECU and have to get reprogrammed or ECU replacement at renault - not cheap!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello - you havent stated whether you have a 22kw or ZE40 or ZE50.

I have 22kw q210 2013 Zoe and the setting is in UPC/EMM USM read/write lighting configuration and to adjust the brightness of DRL LED lights its one of the settings ringed here in this pic (could be tail 2 if I can remember correctly) - setting of '1' is full brightness of LED DRL when headlight is on and setting of '0.5' would be half brightness (50%)

please remember this also dims if the pilot light/sidelights/marker lights is turned on without headlight - so say if you set it at 0.5 or 0.25 then the DRL's will be dim when you put the stalk switch on the steering wheel to pilot light/sidelights/marker lights setting.

Hope this all helps you. - please dont forget use DDT4all very carefully and use at own risk. If anything goes wrong in adjustment you may brick lighting ECU and have to get reprogrammed or ECU replacement at renault - not cheap!

View attachment 141065
Tk for all my friend yess i conferme i have the q210.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Where I can get DDT4ALL?
if you want the DDT4all and the ECU file and a shortcut placed on your windows desktop then download from here and choose 'ALL CARS'

·
Registered
ZOE 50 Intens + CCS, Flamme Red
99 Posts
if you want the DDT4all and the ECU file and a shortcut placed on your windows desktop then download from here and choose 'ALL CARS'

Thank you for that.
Is there any download for android. I do not have windows laptop.

Actually - is there any way to turn back lights on while (only front) day lights are on?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thank you for that.
Is there any download for android. I do not have windows laptop.

Actually - is there any way to turn back lights on while (only front) day lights are on?
There is an Android ported version of DDT4all called ECU Tweaker

but the windows version is much better/easier to use

Re: rear red tail LED's on with front DRL's on . There was a setting I done with my wife's 2016 Renault Clio Mk4 to do that in the lighting ECU. However I could not achieve this on my 2013 renault Zoe EV - the setting was just not there. Maybe on newer Renault Zoe's they may have newer lighting ECU modules or newer software enabling to do it. But I was not successful on my Zoe 😢

1 - 9 of 9 Posts