Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were plenty of other parking spaces, but somehow this Leaf loaner managed to bag a place next to my car at work today :)

It's the only other EV I have seen there, so I wonder if the driver is testing it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe the EV effect... Had lots of discussions with people who are genuinely considering an EV as their next car.

So, if you see a space next to another EV when you are parking, do you go for it, or do you park as far away as possible? Assuming you are not charging of course :)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I can't actually remember ever seeing an EV close by when I've parked anywhere! :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Not seen and Teslas yet though, despite seeing just about every other kind of EV there is around Milton Keynes over the past few months or so!
I followed a dark blue Tesla down the A5D yesterday evening, he turned off towards Leighton Buzzard. First one I've properly seen in the wild.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It was two guys from BMW head office. They popped in for a charge on there way from somewhere.
They arrived in two cars the i3 and an M4 ( both very cool ) the i3 stopped to charge and they went to lunch in the M4. I ask for a test drive but no joy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts