Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering a GT Line Rapid Charge Zoe as a first EV and I know purchased or pcp dealer cars come with the free BP wallbox, but as i'm looking to lease the car through a broker, i'm unclear whether I'd have to buy one seperately.
Had one chat with Bristol Street Motors and they suggested they didn't supply it.
If I had to buy one and have it fitted, anyone have an idea of price?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, but you can get the grant for a lease
Thanks for the quick reply. If I go through BP Charge master, can they do the grant application. Or do I need to apply for that personally first. Not had an ev before so assume i'm applicable.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. If I go through BP Charge master, can they do the grant application. Or do I need to apply for that personally first. Not had an ev before so assume i'm applicable.
They should run through everything that they need from you to apply for the grant - it is taken off the total, paid to them not you. If you search for OLEV charger grant conditions you should find the official guidance. Oh, here you go:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They should run through everything that they need from you to apply for the grant - it is taken off the total, paid to them not you. If you search for OLEV charger grant conditions you should find the official guidance. Oh, here you go:
Thanks, most helpful. Getting excited, hope I can find one in stock at a decent price now. Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts