Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While customers were busy cribbing about Tesla’s safety features and investors were chastising CEO Elon Musk for not meeting the delivery deadlines, half the globe away, car-lovers were watching Tesla models with awe as the company made its maiden appearance at the Beijing Motor Show this week.
The biggest challenge facing Tesla in entering this tantalizing market was the tight regulatory laws of the Chinese government that required foreign companies to partner with a local player to avoid hefty import tariffs. But the government has now decided to go lenient on this specific law, with Tesla predicted to be one of the biggest beneficiaries.
Do not write-off Tesla yet; Beijing loves it | AlphaStreet

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Fool, don't wait, do it now, park at my house with the key fobs and V5 signed over to me and I will look after the disposal, save you the trouble. Cough cough worth a try :whistle:

·
The best there is at what I do
10,659 Posts
Fool, don't wait, do it now, park at my house with the key fobs and V5 signed over to me and I will look after the disposal, save you the trouble. Cough cough worth a try :whistle:
Or you could save even more hastle by asking me to come and collect, you know it makes sense;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts