• Yes

Votes: 43 97.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
There is a difference between your questions "Do you" and "Can you"?
If Can you, Yes, If Do you, No

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2022 Volkswagen ID.3 Family Pro Performance in Glacier White on 19" Andoya's
1,328 Posts
If you live in an apartment you can't.
Too broad a brush Bill. Old flats with no parking you are correct. Modern flat or building conversion with underground car park then you "might" be able to.

Derek

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
If you live in an apartment you can't.
Incorrect! :p

I'm in a first floor flat and have a british gas/ polar unit. Thankfully the electrical cupboard is right next to the main entrance and my parking space is just the other side of the wall.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Interesting! Is the unit connected to the communal supply or your own meter?
Own meter.

Meters our downstairs and consumer unit in the flat. Will take a picture when I get home

·
Registered
628 Posts
Yes; for the first 6 months using a Screwfix £20 3 pin plug then a self installed charging station. 25,000 miles and never had a charging failure at home. KISS Keep It Simple S...........

·
Premium Member
12,081 Posts
I'm an interaction design student, I'm doing a project around the use of EVs in the UK, trying to understand areas that could be improved upon with the EV eco system and possibly provide design solutions.
Almost everything could be much better. ;) Lots of options for you to tinker with I'm sure once you get some feedback in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.