Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they only cost a few quid but I am getting my Leaf on Wednesday and I have a week to check it out. I have bought it from Cazoo and they give you a week to check out the car and return it if not happy for a full refund. I don't have an ELM327 any more but I'd like to check out the battery within the week and if it is not good to return the car to Cazoo.

So, do you have a ELM327 that you know works with LeafSpy Pro that you are willing to let me borrow?

I live in Plymouth but happy to travel to pick it up or, if you are happy to, just drop it in the post... I'll send it back within the week.

I need it asap really but by the end of this week at the latest.

I would buy one from Amazon but with the virus they cannot deliver before 3rd April.

Another way is you sell me the ELM327... at a replacement price of course.

Either way... if you can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Paul, I have a (cheapo) Elm 327 which works with Torque Lite on my old Android phone. I also have a better quality Viecar 4.0 which works with Torque Lite on my Nexus Android tablet, but the leaflet with also suggests "OBD Auto Doctor" or "Auto Doctor" or " Dash Command". On IOS it suggests "Mini OBD" or "OBD Fusion". On Windows it suggests "Scan Master - ELM" or "Scan Tool net" or "PCMSCAN" as near as I can make out. I can post these to you if you want to try them. At your own risk of course!
Andy

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@HandyAndy Thanks :) I have one being sent that has already worked in a Leaf so it might be better for me to use that for now. Thanks for the offer though :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts