Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have an interesting or unique EV story to tell?
As part of the EVDA-UK semi-regular newsletter we are looking for stories fun, funny, daring, mad or bad regards your EV's. Have you took a massive road trip and beaten the odds and some, has a trip in your EV experienced some wacky or weird event?

Well the EVDA-UK would love to feature your stories on the web site and in our semi regular Newsletter, "Electric Connections". We would love to hear from EVDA-UK members and none members for submissions but please note, our newsletter does have a few weeks of exclusivity to members before going to general release and download from the web site. Hopefully if you are not a member of the EVDA-UK you would join up with us as well at www.evda-uk.org/join

If you have any stories (with photo's if possible) then i'd love it for you to contact me at...........
[email protected]

I look forward to receiving and reading your stories!

Regards

A F-G

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wh
Do you have to be a member to contribute your stories?
While obviously it would be preferable and nice to come from a member, no you do not need to be a member to supply a story.
The content should be of interest to all EV drivers especially if it was a particular difficult road trip for instance!
The only thing that would be different is the newsletter would not be available to non members for a few weeks until it is released to non members to download. Hopefully tho they would join but its not a requirement.

Regards
A F-G

1 - 3 of 3 Posts